Rest is essential to restore strength with a restful sleep and thus maintain our physical and mental health. For it to be complete and effective, it is necessary to have a series of variables: comfort, the environment, and an adequate base. Another factor that should be taken into account is which is the best mattress to rest well .
Years ago they left behind the wool mattress, the English, which was what our grandparents called a type of mattress made with wool interior. This wool was compartmentalized by ribbons, which meant that the filling did not change so much. But there were also those without tapes, which grandmothers shook and hollowed out constantly. At that time there was no variety that could answer the question of which are the best mattresses to sleep better.
What should a mattress have to be able to rest well?
Today, there is so much variety, that when changing your mattress poses a huge dilemma. And it is that hitting so many possibilities as the market offers us is not easy. And with it, the process of finding the best mattress to sleep among so many offer.
For that reason, in Mattress Morfeo we are going to explain all the possibilities and characteristics of the different types of mattresses. So that, in view of your needs, you really know what type of mattress to buy, depending on your particular tastes.
The best mattress at my deal is one that adapts to all personal factors in the most correct way. Such as weight, postures, or temperature, among others. Offering an adequate resistance to the passage of time, always under the characteristics of a correct treatment. A good way to know which the best mattress to rest is is to ask yourself how you like to sleep.
How to know which is the best mattress to rest? Requirements
When choosing the best mattress, a series of requirements must be taken into account:
- According to your way of sleeping
- If you like to sleep normally on your back and face up, the recommended mattresses are those that have a certain hardness.
- If, on the contrary, you have the habit of sleeping on your side or in a fetal position, you will need less hardness. Instead of choosing firm mattresses, so that the shoulders are adapted in a comfortable position that induces sleep.
- Depending on the weight
- Depending on your weight, you will need a good mattress that meets certain firmness characteristics . So that if you are overweight, you should choose that mattress does not cause you to feel trapped, at bedtime. And also, to recover after use every day.
- If your weight is light, you will need one of those soft mattresses , that adapt better to your back and rest of body.
- If you move a lot when you sleep
- For people who move a lot during the night, it is more advisable to buy a hard mattress .
- The softer the mattress, the more effort it takes to turn, when it is fitted into it, so that a complete rest will not be achieved.
- Types of mattresses
- The material with which the different types of mattresses are made , is also very important. Above all, when it comes to having adequate transpiration needs. You must take into account the usual climate of the place where you live, and your tendency to sweat.
- In this sense, there are classes of mattresses such as foam and latex , are not recommended for very hot people or sweating easily.
- In that case, you should choose spring mattresses that are fresher and make it easier to circulate air naturally.
- The best mattress to rest in couple
- When you sleep as a couple, to avoid feeling the movements that each person makes and the difference in weights, you can use a mattress with normablock system . This system contains central reinforcements that cushion the different pressures on the surface.
- Another option is to choose models of united mattresses of the same dimensions. In this way, each of them will be chosen according to the most appropriate properties for each person.
- The thickness of the mattress
- In terms of thickness , the best mattress is to opt for models with thickness greater than 20 cm. high, because with them you get greater durability of the mattress, to have a greater number of layers, taking into account that after a good choice you want your mattress to last as long as possible.
- The base for the mattress
- When the base is articulated, it is necessary to choose special mattresses that are flexible enough to bend and adapt to changes in the position of the mattress, so you inevitably have to buy a latex mattress, or foam mattress.
- Depending on the layers
- The best mattress to rest is one that presents an optimal height. A good mattress usually has about 5 layers of materials. Our Morfeo mattresses have 7 layers of top quality materials that ensure the best rest.
- What are the best mattresses to rest according to their material?
– Spring mattresses
Three types stand out: the continuous springs, pocket springs and independent springs. The mattresses of continuous springs have a framework from a single metallic thread, which is covered by different layers of fabric.
The biconical springs, are formed by multiple independent springs sheathed. Being narrower in the center and usually covered by different materials, which give benefits similar to those offered by latex and foam? Regarding the price, the springs of continuous springs are usually cheaper than those of pocket springs.
– Latex mattresses.
Manufactured from rubber mixed with other materials. They have a perforated core, which allows perspiration. You can find models of natural latex and synthetic latex. This type of material has a firm support.
They allow the adaptation of the corporal contour with distribution according to the pressure and the weight, reason why they are adapted for people with a lot of mobility in the bed. And when it comes to choosing marriage mattresses. They are also ideal for people who have allergies to dust and mites. But they are not suitable for allergic to this type of material. Faced with the cold, they are effective due to their ability to store heat.
The drawbacks we find: the weight of the mattress, which makes it unmanageable; the perspiration, can generate humidity; and its price, since it is much higher than a spring mattress or foam.
– Viscoelastic mattress.
This material is mainly used in quilting. Since, it allows a perfect adaptation of the body, without generating the sensation of being trapped inside the mattresses. It also eliminates the sensation of discomfort and tension in outstanding body points, such as the shoulders and hips when we are in a lateral position.
Eliminate the sounds and movements of the mattress of marriage, to get the best rest. In this type of mattress density is very important. The larger it is, the better it will offer for rest, comfort and duration. Being of high density when it exceeds 50 kg per cubic meter, and the lowest when it is around 20 kg per cubic meter.
The viscoelastic material adapts to the temperature of our body, and acts softening against heat, and hardening against cold. As viscoelastic foam, a material used mainly to coat the outer layers of mattresses; these can present different types of core, such as springs or foam. To use as a daily bed, do not choose your mattress with a very low density.
As for the price, they are usually cheaper than latex mattresses, and their amount also depends on the models and types of core they present. The viscoelastic foam is a material that is used mainly in the upper layers of the mattress to provide this degree of comfort so pleasant.