Make your days memorable, and enrich the beauty of this earth that Antarctica has to offer. Your Antarctica Cruisewill reveal the most diverse mixture of wildlife throughout Antarctica: the prevalence of penguins, seals and sea birds is a highlight during most expeditions. The cruise will take you on a journey thatwill be unlike any holiday you’ve had before.
Taking a cruise to Antarctica will be one of the most life-changing trips you can experience on Earth. You’ll be discovering the world’s coldest continent, with the nearest city over 1,000 kilometers away. Antarctica, the white continent with a population of mere 1000 is truly a marvel of nature that will surely fascinate you once you visit it.
Embarking on an Antarctica Cruise Expeditions is a truly memorable journey,a magical experience which will live with you forever.
What are the beautiful things in Antarctica?
There are several things in Antarctica, which can truly blow your mind away, and this is why the Antarctica Cruises are a unique adventure.
Let’s look at some of the most fascinating things in Antarctica you need to experience.
– The place is a hotspot for wildlife, with various different species such as whales, albatross and seals that can be seen easily all over the area. And who can forget the black and white stout creatures- the penguins?
– The weather can be present as well as growling at the same time, but if you are able to schedule yourself according to the timetable, then you can easily experience the magnificence of the place with the help of the Antarctica Cruises.
– The local insights are great as well, which means it is not just a deserted place with ice all around.
What to do in Antarctica
– Kayaking: Some selected voyages offer kayaking to move across the shore seeing and experiencing the beautiful sea creatures including the seals and penguins.
– Camping: In Antarctica you can experience an “opean-air” camping. A rare opportunity to sleep under the stars for a unique Antarctic wilderness experience.
– Hiking/snowshoeing: easy, moderate or more demanding walks to explore wildlife are one of the activities you can do in Antarctica.
– Antarctica Cruises: experiencing the Icy Land.
When it comes to planning your next cruise adventure, one of the most important decisions you’ll make is what type of ship you want to travel on.
Taking a small expedition cruise, with lower passenger numbers will ensure a higher quality of experience! The experience is more personal, you can get to know your fellow passengers better, you can go where the bigger cruise ships can’t and you’ll never be prevented from venturing ashore due to passenger numbers!
Start planning your adventure; the experience will surely be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, a memorable trip!