For posting a content on contentcafe.org, first of all user have to register themselves on the site, without registration user would not be able to post the article.
How to Register:
- Click the button “My account” to register yourself.
- Fill up the email address and user name and user will receive the password on their email address as soon as possible.
- If you did not receive password in your inbox in next 05 minutes then check your junk or spam folder for the email containing password.
- With the provided user name and password you can login to the contentcafe.org.
How to Post:
- After login you can see the “post” button on the left side, hit the post button than press “add new post”. You will be directed to next page of word press editor where you can paste your article.
- Add the title first, than paste the content. You can add Meta title and Meta description in their respective tabs.
- You can upload image through featured image option and click the “update” button and your content will be posted on the website.
- Within next 72 hours, our team representatives will check your content. If they found any plagiarism then your content will be deleted immediately and your account will be banned forever and you will not be able to post on contentcafe.org ever again.
Rules for Content posting:
- You can post the content of minimum 400 words or more. Content with less than 400 words are not allowed to post on the site.
- You will be given a dofollow backlink. You can use general words as your keyword. Words including services, buy, provider, etc., are not allowed to use as keyword.
- You can post you content without any image or image only with black backgrounds are allowed to post with the article.
- As this is your account so you will have the rights to edit you content any time.
- Content should be plagiarism free, you are strictly not allowed to post the same content on any other website. If content was not plagiarism free than your account will be permanently banned on contentcafe.org.